Monday, February 2, 2009
For Sale 1950 Dodge Kustom
I'm posting this for a buddy. Kool car. He's asking $9500 obo. Very strong motor.
- Chevy 350 Engine (fast – 13 sec ¼ mile with the skinny tires) Less than 1,000 miles on the engine
- Turbo Tranny (Less than 1,000 miles on transmission)
- Ford 9” Rear End
- New Brakes (less than 100 miles on the Brakes)
- New Tires (Less than 100 Miles on the Tires)
- New Interior – including trunk (less than a year old)
- Completely Shaved
- All Seems Welded Smooth
- Custom Duel Exhaust (2”) with 24” glass packs
- Loads more like Edelbrock Air Gap Manifold, 4-barrel, cam, rockers, Gennie Shifter, awesome REAL pin stripping, the list goes on and on.