Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Backkkkk!

Well everyone, I'm back. Did ya miss me? Thanks so much to Jeff for stepping up and carrying the torch for a while, although I don't no about the direction he has taken the sight. Choppers Jeff! You know how I feel about that. Just kidding. Well I am proud to announce the newest member of the Wing Nuts. His name is Cashel Philip and he was born on January 8 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Yes everyone, Flathead Jedd is a proud poppa again with a baby boy! Finally I can justify "collecting" motorcycle stuff. It's for Cash honey!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Welcome back and Congrats Jedd!

Anonymous said...

I second that. The best is yet to come. Hence the baby shower. Duh! No wonder no ridie for you. All the best to mom and son. Rich

Guy@GK said...

Congrats. Cool name. Being a dad rules.