Saturday, April 12, 2008

What's next?

Folks have been asking "what's next?" Well, I don't know. We want to put together another ride soon, but unfortunately my bike's down. Actually three of my bikes are down. So I don't feel much like planning a ride, but I assure you we'll get something together. I kind of want to get a regular once a month ride together, but I'm still working on the details. We've also been talking about putting together a little swap meet. You know to keep the cool parts in "the family." There's some good events coming up now that it's "motorcycle season." On June 28th the Vintage Outlaw Races are back to Seaside Park in Ventura. This is my favorite event of the year and thanks to the Parkers (and others) it's back! Vintage dirt track baby! Chopper Dave and I raced it a few years ago and it kicks ass. Check out the site and go. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.vintageoutlawraces.com/

No comments: