Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rain delay?

Alot of folks have been calling and asking if we are still having the show despite the possibility of rain. The answer is yes! The forecast has been changing and it's looks clear for the SFV on Sunday. I have a "contact" at NASA and the National Weather Service. They assure me it will be a good day for motorcycling. If they are wrong, what do you want they for the Gov't.

No comments: