Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Derby

As we get closer and closer to March 16th, I'm really looking forward to the ride and show. I hope you all are too. I have not received too much feedback regarding attendance. Like I've said before, it's happening no matter what, but I would like to know how much food I should be getting and other such logistical matters. It should be a good time. I'm hearing rumblings about who's coming and it sound like it will be an amazing lineup of bikes. The ride route is really scenic and for those that haven't ridden through the Angeles Crest area are in for a treat. I keep getting comments from our friends back east and in the midwest on how pissed they are that we can actually ride all year round here in So Cal. Sorry, don't be mad. We'll post pictures. See ya at the Derby.

WNMC

4 comments:

dave-E said...

be there with my son.

Flathead Jedd said...

Great Dave look forward to seeing you there. Are you bringing a bike?

dave-E said...

It depends, does the bike Im dropping off to Wes count as bringing one? If not I will just be showing up to check stuff out and grab some BBQ.

Flathead Jedd said...

Sure it counts. See you there.